The Kaspersky Internet Security application helps you to protect your computer from suspicious malware, viruses and many other harmful sites that you can receive from email and the Internet as well. The application has pop-up notifications that will usually appear when the program suspects a potential threat or if you need to upgrade the software. Although, the pop-up notifications are important, because it warns about threat but still if you want to stop them from appearing by turning on the Personal Firewall feature within the Kaspersky application.
At Kaspersky technical support Australia, we have provided you some steps to follow that enable you to Stop Pop-Ups from your computer in an effective manner. These steps are carefully arranged by our highly talented team of technician, who are very dedicated to provide technical assistant to the user. Moreover, we are highly renowned for our quality service.
- Step: Click the “Start” button from your desktop and click the “All Programs” option
- Step: Double-click the “Kaspersky Internet Security” option to launch the program
- Step: Click on the “Personal Firewall Controls” option from the left-hand navigation panel
- Step: Click the “Settings” option below the “Personal Firewall” heading
- Step: Click the box next to the “Activate the Personal Firewall” field to select it. Click the “OK” button
- Step: Close out of the program and the pop-ups from the application will stop
If in case you would not be able to stop Kaspersky Pop-Ups even by following these steps then you can even Contact Kaspersky support Australia for any type of assistant. Indeed, our technical experts’ beliefs in providing goal oriented resolution to our customers. Moreover, they don’t provide any false instruction to our esteemed customers.